Break the Mold!
Strange and terrible things blossom deep within the Fangwood, twisting plant life and the fey residents into blighted monsters. Many have braved the forest, but Princess Arlantia - the cruel dryad who rules the forsaken woods - allows no trespasser to leave her realm. Yet somewhere within these cursed depths lies the key to the Ironfang Legion's hidden stronghold.Can the PC's survive wicked fey, a festering dragon, and nightmarish beasts? Or will they become prisoners of the blight?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Ironfang Invasion Adventure Path and includes:
- "Prisoners of the Blight" a Pathfinder adventure for 14th level characters, by Amanda Hamon Kunz
- Details on running campaigns in other famous blighted lands of of the Inner Sea, by Larry Wilhelm
- An exploration of the cult and faith of Cyth-V'sug, demon lord of disease, fungus and parasites, by Jason Keeley
- New fey boons and banes to spice up any campaign that involves the capricious denizens of the First World, by Isabelle Lee
- A bestiary packed with festering, fairy-tale beasts, by Paris Crenshaw, Crystal Fraiser, and Amanda Hamon Kunz